- reinforced hygiene: effectively prepares for disinfection
- time and water savings: cleaning in one cycle
- very good rinsability
- hazard-free for users: non-corrosive product (no risk of burns)
- environmentally friendly alternative to caustic soda
- fast biodegradation rate: over 98% in 28 days
Fields of application:
Suitable for brewing vessels (boiling, filtration); hoses and pipes; fermenters; bottling equipment.
Suitable for cleaning after each use.
Recommended dosage: 5 to 10g/l depending on the fouling of the equipment. For equipment with a CIP system, use a 10g/l concentrate.
- Dilute the product in warm water (45-60°C) and mix well.
- Leave the material to soak for 30 minutes or scrub it.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Rinse with clear water.
- temperature: 45-60°C maximum
- concentration: 5 to 10g/l (0,5 - 1%)
- contact time: 10 to 30 minutes
- pH value in solution: 10-11
- storage: store in closed original package between +4°C and +25°C in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid prolonged contact with light metals (aluminium, iron, copper).
- Colour and odour of the product can change over time due to biodegradable components. These changes do not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.
|Shipping weight:||0,83 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,83 Kg|