Fermentasaurus butterfly valve 2nd generation
- wider interior enables yeast removal and prevents clogging
- locknut is easier to loosen
- recessed bolts which are easily tightened or loosened with a hex key
- increased sealing capabilities
- valve housing can be used in both directions; threading is compatible with older model of tank and collection bottle
The valve housing now utilises recessed bolts around the exterior circumference, allowing for tightening or removal of the bolts with only a hex key. Furthermore, the interior stainless steel gate is thicker, providing better sealing capabilities under pressure.
Threading on the top and bottom of the valve housing matches the tank attachment and collection bottle and can be oriented either way without liquid contact on the threading. The valve attachment threads are also compatible with collection bottles from the older model Fermentasaurus, so brewers can continue to use their current collection bottles.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|