The PLAATO Pressure Drop Equalizing Valve connects between your fermenter and airlock or blow-off-tube. This pressure relief valve equalizes any negative pressure that might be present in the system with its incorporated umbrella silicon valve as working principle; it only opens if a negative pressure occurs, thus bypassing the airlock and eliminating suck back.
- Eliminates suck back during fermentation and cold crash.
- Empty airlock protection; no suck back minimizes the chance of an empty airlock and air entering.
- Transfer protection lets you keep the airlock on while transferring.
- Specially developed for brewers.
- Made out of FDA-approved food grade polypropylene.
- With optional 65PPI activated carbon filters for the inlet; 16 pcs.
- Fits most airlocks, blow-off-tubes, and fermenters.
Click here for FAQs about PLAATO.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|