The brew bag is an easy and economical fabric filter for home brewers to start all-grain brewing according to the Brew in a Bag-method. What makes this method unique is that you brew with one kettle instead of two kettles and a filter bottom, thus saving time, space and money.
- easy to clean: hand-wash with warm water and dishwashing soap. Triple rinse with clear water and let it hang to drip-dry; wash occasionally.
- strong, reusable brew bag you can use again and again (not a throwaway bag)
- with strong polypropylene straps, so you can easily lift the bag with a hook or pulley from the brew kettle
- can be used as a suspended hop bag
- seams are on the outside therefore no particles remain in the bag
- 100% polyester
- dimensions: diameter x height = 36 x 43 cm
- available in 4 versions of 25, 27, 35, 50 litres
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|